I. When and How to Apply
Application deadline for CSC Scholarship: April 15th 2020
Application deadline for HZAU Scholarship: June 30th 2020
After finish online application, applicants are required to submit the application materials (refer to the list below) to International Students Office of Huazhong Agricultural University by email. Applicants will be informed if submission of printed application materials are required.
II. Application Materials
Applicants must provide the following materials by email.
1. Application form. CSC Scholarship applicants submit Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and Application Form for Huazhong Agricultural University Scholarship with a recent electronic photograph. HZAU Scholarship applicants should only submit Application Form for Huazhong Agricultural University Scholarship with a recent electronic photograph .
2. A photocopy of passport.
3. Highest degree certificate, which must be the scan copy of original documents or notarized copies. If applicants are university students, they must also provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Academic transcripts, which must be the scan copy of original documents or notarized copies. Applicants for master's degree studies need to provide their undergraduate transcripts, and those for doctoral degree studies need to provide their undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score, or English learning certificate.
6. Study proposal.
7. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English. (Professors’ contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter)
8. Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (if applicable)
9. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (filled in English). The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
10. Acceptance Letter of International Student by HZAU Professor. (if applicable)
Note: All application materials should be sent to International Students Office of Huazhong Agricultural University by email with the title of “Application for HZAU 2020” by the deadline. The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
III. Contact Information
Tel: +86 27 87281296
Fax: +86 27 87288658
Note: Please pay close attention to your email and the website of International Students Office for changes and update of information.