Home > ADMISSIONS > Chinese Language Program > How to Apply

How to Apply

How to Apply

Admission Procedure

1.Application Time:

From December 1 to June 30.

2.Application Qualification:

① Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.

② Applicants should be Senior high school graduates or above and be under the age of 40.

3.Online Application:

Please visit the website: http://studyin.hzau.edu.cn/ and apply online.

4.Required Documents:
No. Documents
The application form printed from Application System: http://studyin.hzau.edu.cn/
An official certificate of your highest education
Duplication of the Passport
Other auxiliary supporting materials (such as: award certificates, special skill certificate like dancing, sports, etc.)


①Original documents should be submitted. However, should they be unavailable, copies must be authorized by the issuing institution or notarized by a public notary.

② Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified translations in Chinese or English.

③Please send the hardcopies of application required documents to the required postal address: No.515, Students' Comprehensive Service Building, International College, Huazhong Agricultural University, No. 1, Shizishan Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430070, P.R.China

5.Inquiry for Admission:

The International Student Office of HZAU will issue admission status via the On-line Application System. Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) as well as Form of Physical Examination Record form will be issued to the admitted applicants before January 15 for Spring Semester or July 15 for the Fall Semester.

6.Expenses (RMB):



Fee (RMB)


Program for one academic year


Program for fall semester



Single Room

10000/ academic year

Twin Room

5000/ academic year




800/ academic year; 400/one semester


Students who are admitted must apply for study type of visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in home country with the Admission Notice and JW202 form. International students who will study in China for less than 6 months should apply for “X2” type of visa. Students who will study in China for over 6 months are required to obtain ‘X1’ type of Visa, which will only be valid for 30 days after your arrival in China. Students must come to the International Student Office to apply for a Residence Permit within 30 days in order to obtain a legal stay in China.


Registration dates will be specified in the admission notice. Successful applicants are required to register in HZAU during the specified period, and early registration will not be handled.